Monday 14 May 2012

Thing 3

Have googled myself and found loads of other people with my name! How do I make sure that people who want to find me and me alone can do so? Mind you, some of the others have fabulous jobs such as 'Professor' or a 'Radio Presenter'. I'm thinking I ought to do some more tweeting. I tend to be a bit of a voyeur in the social networking field. Also, I have organised some local Librarians meetings to discuss e-books recently. They don't appear on the internet, so blogging may be the way forward? I'm still trying to persuade my emplyers a year after taking on the job, that I need an online presence. They are paranoid about their own brand, so I don't have permission yet, but I'm wearing them down!

Some of the extra reading listed in Thing3 is very interesting. More please CPD23!

No comments:

Post a Comment